This is an oversized Item and is subject to a $10 shipping fee even if above $100.
OAC KAR 147 is a skin based ski which combines a Nordic backcountry ski, a telemark/touring ski and a
snowshoe. This relatively short and wide ski is elastic
and lightweight, due to the unique Braid box construction.
No matter what kind of snow you are skiing, the
tip of the ski floats on top of the snow. At the very same
time, KAR has good edge control, even in hard packed
snow. The short and wide ski is super agile which allows
you to have quick and easy turns even in the gnarliest
bushes and forests.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Sintred 2500 base
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1390g w/o binding
- Width 125-110-122mm
- Made in Finland by OAC Tech