Break trail to points unknown in the women's BC 6 FW backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on narrow to mid-width (70-90mm) backcountry touring skis, the boot offers a versatile, women's-specific blend of lightweight touring mobility and downhill performance. The insulated, thermo-moldable design complements a tall external gaiter and lace cover to seal out snow for warm, dry feet. A hinged external cuff adds the stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- Stability, Control: A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Freedom and Control: Our Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Women's Fit: Rossignol's FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and
stars based on 0