Starboard 14' x 25" Sprint Carbon Sanwich SUP 2019
The all-new 2019 Sprints offer instant acceleration, direct turning and controlled stability.
This item cannot be shipped and can only be picked up at our Ottawa location.
THE ULTIMATE SPEEDSTER FOR FLAT WATER AND CHOP
The Sprint is hands down the fastest race board we ever produced. Refinements in the standing area increase the overall comfort and control, while the improvements in bottom shape upgrade the overall stability and speed. Only Available in the lightest, fastest and strongest Carbon Sandwich Technology.
THICK SLICING NOSE CONE
Reduces pitching and cuts through the water for top end displacement speed.
12’6”x23” & 12’6”X21.5” models feature a much squarer sharper nose profile for greater lift and release in choppy water.
ANGLED NOSE DESIGN
With sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping the nose for a more stable ride, while reducing drag and water weight entering the tray.
CHAMBERED RAIL EDGE
Provides secondary stability to restrict the board from rolling.
FLAT SIDE PLANE FORM
– Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
– Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
– The planning surface is reduced by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed
STRAIGHT AND RAISED RAILS
– Reduces the board from rolling.
– Blocks water from entering the tray.
– Lower standing position increases stability due to the lower centre of gravity.
– New extended flat standing area provides more space to change stance when sprinting and trimming.
– Limits the board from yawing from nose to tail and instead balances the glide.
– Blocks water entering the tray on powerful downward strokes, propelling the hull forwards as it lifts on the upward stroke.
– Thicker profile makes it more versatile to handle choppy water and more challenging conditions.
– The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing, resulting in quicker acceleration and speed out of turns.
– The 12’6”x23” & 21.5” both feature a wide squaretail outline which helps propel the board forwards in choppy water.