Starboard 14' x 26" All Star Carbon Sandwich SUP 2018
This item cannot be shipped and can only be picked up at our Ottawa location.
From entry level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design.
The All Star is again 2 to 3 boards length faster. Relative to it’s predecessor due to refined rocker lines and bottom shape.
Downwind the performance is further improved. Due to increased nose volume making the board pop on to every piece of chop.
The amazing hull maintains control. To surf in breaking waves and it’s flatter tail makes it even faster for buoy turns.
26” is the wide enough for maximum stability for choppy conditions and buoyancy for heavier riders.
26” and 28” wide boards feature the larger Race Ultra fin for improved stability and tracking.
New Carbon Balsa Bio Resin Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning.
Available in Carbon Sandwich and Hybrid Carbon.
Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
• Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
• The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
• Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
• 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
• This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.