The simple yet versatile one lens and one switch headlamp for the user that doesn’t need any bells or whistles and just wants a simple light. This user has the need to run the lamp on alkaline batteries if caught away from a power source for a long camping trip.
- Dual-Fuel: Power with three AAA Alkaline cells (included) or the rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery and charger (purchased separately) for maximum flexibility
- 300 Lumen max output
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the headlamp on and off at last used brightness level without reverting to max brightness
- IPX4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
stars based on 0