Winter helps you survive winter, come heck or high water. Genuine shearling footbeds and Thinsulate® insulation keep your toes toasty during the snowy, nasty, cold-as-heck part. While waterproof leather, elastic and seams keep your feet dry in the slushy, rainy, puddle part. Winter. Bring it on!
- Cold-defying Thinsulate TM
- Waterproof leather, elastics and seams
- Genuine shearling footbeds, 100% genuine wool fleece
- If your boots get wet, stuff with newspaper to absorb the moisture and to keep the shape of the boot. Always dry them at room temperature—never with or by a heat source! • To keep the boots weatherproof and pliable, you should dress the leather with a suitable wax based treatment after cleaning. We recommend the use of our Blundstone Oily and Waxy leather conditioner. • Cleaning—A mixture of one part vinegar to three parts water is a perfect natural cleaner for your boots, especially effective for salt stains.
- Rule of Toe:
- For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size. For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
- For kid’s subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
- It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s series, are unisex. This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
Canadian Size 5 | 5.5 | 6 | 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10
Blundstone Size 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 3.5 | 4 | 4.5 | 5 | 5.5 | 6 | 6.5 | 7
Canadian Size 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5 | 11 | 11.5 | 12 | 13 | 14
Blundstone Size 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5 | 11 | 12 | 13
stars based on 0