Simple but perfect. Darn Tough's Light Hiker is a great go-to companion for the trail. Light Cushioning makes it a perfect sock for hikers looking for a little less cushion. True Seamless construction provides a smooth, performance fit to assure there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. With half the wool yarn weight of our cushion socks, our lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
stars based on 0