From day-hikes to Denali this is a “go-to” sock for hikers seeking comfort and performance. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool sock a true workhorse that’s supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter and naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor, which comes in handy when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
stars based on 0