The most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content), Capilene® Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin
- Quick-drying stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft (a plant-seed-based multipurpose fabric softener) increases wicking speeds and ensures long-term softness
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Minimal stitching and seams help reduce chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing, which means the people who made this shirt earned a premium for their labor
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Solids: recycled polyester jersey;
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester jersey
stars based on 0