Built for women who spend hours in the skin track and live in constant pursuit of the best lines, the Sopris 30 is our larger volume technical backcountry touring pack. High-end materials keep this best-in-class ski pack lightweight on uphill missions while a stable fit provides dynamic descents. Offering a women’s-specific fit, intuitive access to avalanche safety gear, a dry storage main compartment, and ski and snowboard carry.
BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY
Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeve
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
stars based on 0