The Harmony 30 inch 3D End Float Bag in nylon is designed for use in tandem canoes WITHOUT built-in end tanks. It features the innovative 3D vertical end seam along with tie-in points at the nose and three across the base of the bag, all of which are isolated from the air holding cell so that a tear out (a rare occasion at best) will be limited to the anchor. Also features a twist valve on the inflation hose and a high-capacity dump valve. Feature-for-feature it is identical to the Harmony Vinyl End Float Bag, yet much lighter and more durable. A favorite of whitewater trippers who stow waterproof packs right behind them. Inflated dimensions: 28 x 33 inches.
• Tie-in points at the nose and corners for ease of securing
• Use in tandem canoes without built-in end tanks. Canoes longer than 15 ft should also have a center float bag
• Twist valve on the inflation hose ensures a positive seal
• High capacity dump valve for easy deflation
• Listed dimensions are for when the bag is inflated