Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can't be beat in safety or comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
stars based on 0