Atomic Pro C1 is a fast but friendly boot for classic cross-country skiers, particularly if you want a boot to help build confidence and technique. It comes with a mid-cut which provides a little extra ankle support, an internal heel counter for good support around the back, and a lacing system that wraps the foot for a strong hold. The Sport Fit is snug but not too narrow – and the step-in is super easy. Live Fit foam inside the boot molds to your foot for an incredibly comfy individual fit. Finally, the boot works with all 2-rail bindings including NNN® and Turnamic®. A great choice for all athletic cross-country skiers.
- Sport Fit: A snug fit for athletic XC skiers.
- Classic Flex: A specific flex for classic skiing.
- Prolink: Atomic's boots are compatible with all 2 rail bindings systems like Prolink, NNN® and Turnamic® boots.
- Live Fit: Atomic's unique foam instantly adapts to your foot shape, providing individual fit and improved feel.
- Internal Heel Counter: Provides good support for comfortable and precise skiing.
stars based on 0