Getting outside, getting fit and enjoying the process – that’s what the Atomic Pro C1 W is about. It’s a precise, warm and comfy all-round boot for classic cross-country skiers who want to build confidence and technique. You get tons of support as you go: a mid-cut gives you extra ankle support, the Internal Heel Counter supports your heel, and the lacing system wraps your foot for a strong hold. It’s comfy too! The Sport fit specific for women is nice and snug but without being too narrow, and the step-in is super easy. For extra comfort the Pro C1 W also comes with Live Fit foam inside the boot that molds to your foot for an instant individual fit. Finally, the boot works with all 2-rail bindings including NNN® and Turnamic®.
- Sport Fit: A snug fit for athletic XC skiers.
- Classic Flex: A specific flex for classic skiing.
- Prolink: Atomic's boots are compatible with all 2 rail bindings systems like Prolink, NNN® and Turnamic® boots.
- Live Fit: Atomic's unique foam instantly adapts to your foot shape, providing individual fit and improved feel.
- Internal Heel Counter: Provides good support for comfortable and precise skiing.
stars based on 0