Christmas Shopping Tips for a Crazy Year
- Posted on
- By Cleo Poulin
2020 has been a crazy year for everyone. To ensure a smooth holiday shopping experience, keep the following in mind:
2020 has been a crazy year for everyone. To ensure you have a smooth holiday shopping experience, get the gear you need, and stay healthy keep the following in mind:
- Buy Early
- This year more than ever, we advise you to buy early. We do expect shipping delays for online orders, and unusually high demand in some products are causing shortages and delays.
- Stock of outdoor equipment is limited this year
- Demand for outdoor gear has skyrocketed during the Pandemic. As a result there are shortages for some types of equipment.
- We have more skis/snowshoes/boots on order, but manufacturers are still coping with logistical difficulties caused by the shutdown, and orders are slow to arrive.
- Keep an eye on our social media platforms. When gear that is in high demand comes in it will always be posted there. The inventory on our website does reflect what is in store so you can check there as well.
- If you see something in stock in your size snag it right away. It may not be there in an hour or tomorrow.
- Stay safe while shopping
- If you can, we recommend shopping online to limit everyone's exposure. You can pick it up in the store or get your order shipped. Orders over $49 ship free.
- If you need to come to the store, rest assured, we are following all the recommended government guidelines to help protect our customers and staff.
- Support Local Businesses
- Small businesses are an integral part of our economy and communities. Your support is what allows us to go on! Thank you for your support
Be the first to comment...